Meanwhile, aspirants who are going to appear in the exam can start focusing on practicing and solving CISF Exam Previous year Question Paper to understand the nature of the questions asked.
Because the CISF Exam competition is high, candidates must prepare a CISF Exam strategy to complete the CISF syllabus on time.
Let’s look at an overview of the exam
Table of Contents
What is CISF Exam?
Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandants Executive Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (CISF AC (EXE) LDCE) is one of the competitive examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to fill vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in the Central Industrial Security Force.
- Candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Their admission to all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission.
- Written Test, Physical and Medical Standard Test, or Personality/Interview Test will be purely provisional provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Eligible candidates should have completed and clean records of regular services in the post of Sub Inspector(GD)/Inspector(GD) including the period of basic training.
Scrutiny of applications will be done to decide the eligibility of the candidates with reference to the eligibility conditions prescribed by the Central Industrial Security Force.
CISF AC (Exe) LDCE-2022
|Exam Name||CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination(CISF AC (Exe) LDCE)|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Commandants (Executive)|
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Number of vacancies||Approximately 23|
|Admit card mode||Online|
|Selection process||Written exam, physical test, and interview|
CISF Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi & English
After completing the syllabus, candidates can solve and practice CISF’s previous years questions paper in both Hindi and English languages.
In the below table, I provide you the last 13 Year CISF exam Previous question paper pdf for free to download.
|CISF 2021 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2020 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2019 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2018 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2017 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2016 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2015 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2014 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2013 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2012 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2011 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2010 Previous year Paper|
|CISF 2009 Previous year Paper|
Benefits to Solve Previous year Question Paper
- CISF’s previous year papers are very important for CISF exam preparation.
- Candidates should solve the question paper according to the prescribed exam pattern. This will help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Candidates must practice solving CISF sample papers within the allotted time limit of two hours and thirty minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes). This will help you in improving their ability to manage their time.
- Once the sample paper is completed, candidates can match their answers with the solutions given in the practical paper given below to calculate their probable marks.
- Applicants can analyze their preparation level once the score is calculated and the weaker sections are worked out.